MYSORE PALCE

MYSORE PALCE

Tuesday 29 March 2016

OhSoBoardWithThis

Hi guys!! 
So today is just the right day for me to cry my heart out. And the reason can be summed up in merely a WORD. Literally!

'BOARDS'
No, not the examination. Thank god that's done.
I mean the boards I slogged with, for hours on the day before my module 3 submissions. I can see all of it right before my eyes. Same situation. Just a new module.

Anyhow, I'm done with cribbing. This module expects us to make three boards. Slightly different from the previous module.

Socio cultural board deals with all the people of Maliwara, the history and the evolution over the years.

Visual culture board is all about visual representations of Maliwara in terms of the architectural pattern, structures etc.

Lastly, the product merchandise scenario helps in understanding the products found in the Maliwara region.

That's pretty much it for now. Stay tuned for my next post guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment