MYSORE PALCE

MYSORE PALCE

Tuesday 23 February 2016

CONCEPT BOARD


Hey guys, 
I hope all you lovely people are having a lovely day. So, today's post is kind of interesting because I have my concept board using photoshop(its funny because I am not techno-savy).


A concept board is a tool commonly used in the creative industry to establish the theme of the overall design and helps to stay focused on the whole design project. It involves representing a particular topic, category or subject, which is adopted/developed and expended.


I  took picture that were relevant to my topic and made a collage, but this board does not end at this, I have also cropped a picture of stained glass work and reduced its opacity and placed it over my collage, so as to give the effect that can be seen.
I hope it helps all you technically disabled people just like me.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment