MYSORE PALCE

MYSORE PALCE

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Still Confused about the Swatches

Hey guyss! I'm back with another post and i promise to keep it short like really short.
I'll be giving you a little idea about swatches.(I know you don't know what swatches are, because even I didn't).


Swatch is a small sample of any material explored in a way which intended to demonstrate the look of a larger piece. It may include it's texture, feel and finish.

Even after knowing this i was so confused about what I was going to actually do in my 6 swatches(6!! I know right). It took  me a week to figure out my idea for the swatch. I am always this lost. Always!!!

I'll be talking about my swatches in the next post.
See ya!

1 comment:

  1. love the layout, amazing write up, change the font color, love the visuals add more of it, love the poem. amazing work. keep it up.
    -simmi

    ReplyDelete