MYSORE PALCE

MYSORE PALCE

Monday 29 February 2016

Swatch

Hey everybody!
I hope all of you are doing well. I am back with another swatch to show you guys.  This swatch is similar to the previous one (in terms of materials used). With this swatch I have tried keeping things simple at the same time I have tried to show some level of intricacy.


 To begin with the background, I have used metal tin sheet (please exercise caution while using this) on which I have placed glass with even spaces between them. The foreground consists of triangles that have been formed to make squares. These triangles have been first cut out on paper which has then been covered using threads of different colors.
Final Swatch
So there you have it! I have been working really hard these couple of days with everything so that in the end its all perfect for you guys. I hope you like it!

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment