MYSORE PALCE

MYSORE PALCE

Sunday 28 February 2016

Swatch

Hey Everybody!
I hope all of you are doing amazing. This post, like all of my previous posts of late is about a swatch I’ve prepared.


For this swatch I’ve used lots of sandpaper, both for the background as well as the foreground. The domes have been prepared using sandpaper (which has been cut in that shape). The cutting of the domes is uneven and arrangement of it is done in a particular way, which comes from stained glass work and I believe it adds to the overall look of the swatch. The background consists of metallic sheet which has been neatly pasted on sunboard.
Final Swatch
I seriously hope that you like what I’ve prepared. It took me many hours to find the correct materials and imagination to bring this all together to present to you. I hope you appreciate it!

See you with my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment