MYSORE PALCE

MYSORE PALCE

Monday 29 February 2016

Swatch

Hey Everybody!
I hope all of you are doing amazing. I really hope you’re enjoying my work with swatches (instead of getting bored :P). I’m back again with another swatch to share with you guys


So as you can see, this swatch has many shades of blue. This has been done using threads of blue. The order of the threads has been done in terms of their shade (from darkest to lightest) to produce an ombre effect. I have used bell pins (caution!-sharp) and arranged them in a manner which portrays domes. The reason I’ve used bell pins is because they are sharp and edgy which gives the feeling of reflection and they’ve been placed to show domes because my primary project is based on Mysore Palace (which has many domes :P). The background for this is of hi-density thermacol which has been reinforced with sunboard.
Final Blue Swatch
I really hope you guys love this swatch. A lot of effort and hard work has gone into each one of them look the way they are (which is perfect :D). I will see you guys with my next swatch soon!

See youu!

No comments:

Post a Comment