MYSORE PALCE

MYSORE PALCE

Sunday 28 February 2016

Swatch

Hey Everybody!
I hope all of you guys are doing great! I’m back at it again with another swatch. I hope you’re loving my work because it would mean a lot to me if you do.


This swatch is similar to one of my swatches from before. The materials that have been used for this are glass and golden cloth (for the background). So the glass has been cut in the form of triangles. I would suggest that the cutting of the glass be done from a shop/person who specializes in cutting of glass or has proper equipment for cutting glass because the cutting can prove to be dangerous if not done properly (I tried cutting it at home and I almost cut myself and almost cut my mattress! :P). The glass that has been used is black and has sparkles (it took me a while to select it). For the background, I have used golden cloth which has been crushed and pasted. The pattern which I have used for the placing of my glass is derived from stained glass motif.  
I hope you guys liked this swatch. I will see you with my next blog post.

See you!


Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment