MYSORE PALCE

MYSORE PALCE

Tuesday 23 February 2016

MOOD BOARD

Hellooo,
My mood board look just as difficult as my mood right now(which is swinging more than the giant columbus). 
I'll let you know, what mood board is all about.


A Mood Board is typically a collage of images, fonts, colors, textures and samples of objects that define the style of the project. It serves as a visual tool to quickly inform others of the overall "feel" (or "flow") of an idea or the proposed product.
I have taken five interesting pictures and made a collage out of them, putting them in an interesting grid. Each picture somehow relates to my topic which is Mysore palace and my inspiration which is stained glass work. I have taken a picture of sandune and decreased its opacity again and put it over my grid.
Keep missing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment