MYSORE PALCE

MYSORE PALCE

Monday 29 February 2016

Swatch

Hey Everybody!
I hope you guys are doing amazing. Here I am with the last swatch (thank god, right? :P). This swatch looks rather special in terms of its overall appeal.

In terms of materials used for the background, please don’t get fooled by the black background because I’ve used blue velvet cloth (fooled you didn’t I?). The motif that I have made has been derived from stained glass work. To give the motif its 3-D look, I have used tin sheet and cut it and using double sided tape I have stuck it to the blue velvet cloth.
Final Swatch

So with this last swatch, I have officially finished with swatches. I hope you guys loved all them because a lot of shard work and hours have gone into making these. Needless to say, many sleepless nights and unplanned visits to the my friends for their opinions. I hope you had as much fun reading and trying out making some of the swatches as much as I had.

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment