MYSORE PALCE

MYSORE PALCE

Sunday 28 February 2016

Ideas on swatch


                                                        
Hey Everybody!

In my last blogpost, I promised I would be talking about swatches. So here I am today, staying true to my promise.


The inspiration for my first swatch comes from the stained glass project I’m working on, the essence of which is ‘reflection’. The following picture is an exploration of the same.
I have drawn a pattern (as you shall see, my skills aren’t exactly ‘top-notch’) using triangles. The patterns will be made with use of various materials like sunboard (and no, it doesn’t have any relation to the sun), wires, yarns and metal tin sheet (careful! This material is sharp and can cause injury).
This post was about my first swatch and I hope you like it!

See you darlings!

Ideas for the swatch 

No comments:

Post a Comment