MYSORE PALCE

MYSORE PALCE

Sunday 28 February 2016

Swatch



Hii everybody!

I hope all of you are doing well. I hope you liked my previous posts with the swatches because today I’ll be sharing with you another swatch.


For this particular swatch, the materials vary greatly as compared to the previous swatches. The background is made using clearwrap/clingfilm (whichever one suits your fancy). As for the color, I have made use of acrylic spray paint, acrylic colors and fabric colors. One of the most distinct features of this swatch is that I’ve made use of mirrors which have been broken down carefully and placed in a haphazard manner. I believe the addition of the mirror further expresses the essence of my stained glass project (which was reflection, for those who don’t remember).
This is a bit different and I hope you guys like it!

See ya!
Swatch Exploration

No comments:

Post a Comment